Monday, July 11, 2011

100 Facts About Me : Cello .


CELLOMICHELLO
well, it's Cello here haha. so here is the 100 Facts about me:

1. Call me Cello
2. Wish me happy birthday on 21st November
3. I love cheeseburger
4. I love coke, milk, orange juice, and mineral water
5. I like vegetables & fruits
6. I love basketball
7. I play piano & drum
8. I love twitter better than facebook
9. I love colors , from red to white, all of them
10. I love photography
11. I make movies (check on www.youtube.com/user/itscellotv)
12. I bake
13. I draw
14. I like science, encyclopedia, experiments, etc
15. I love "STAR" really!
16. Water is fun
17. I'm a belieber, mahomie, and simpsonator ha!
18. Nicki minaj is awesome
19. I don't really like school
20. I am just 5'2"
21. black & pink is great together
22. I wish I can play guitar haha
23. I drive
24. Google is my best friend
25. I am 100% single
26. I'm that kind of girl that easy going, you know something like that
27. I love joking a lot, but please when it's time to be serious, be!
28. I seriously hate rats
29. Never pretend like u're mad at me if you're not, i would really mad at u for real
30. My favorite number is 21
31. I love T-shirts
32. Decorating is my favorite
33. I cook
34. I listen to music everyday! haha
35. I spend my leisure time on my laptop
36. I use blackberry
37. But i don't touch my phone that much
38. 38 is my shoe size
39. I don't eat anything SPICY
40. I never kissed a guy
41. I never be kissed by a guy
42. But I have Exes
43. I love movies, except the horror one
44. I love comedy so much
45. I love books about facts, encyclopedia, tips, recipe, and magazine
46. I'm not racist 
47. I think rich/poor never matter
48. For me UGLY never exist
49. I'm christian :)
50. On holiday, I sleep in the morning and wake up in the afternoon, or maybe no sleep at all
51. I love to make my self smell good!
52. I shampoo everyday
53. I love england's flag, sm
54. I'm ordinary
55. I will be easily mad to someone who oftentimes annoyed me
56. ROCK, POP, HIP-HOP, RAP, RNB, JAZZ, etc. love them all
57. I lately at home on saturday night
58. not that lazy, but sometimes, yea
59. When I love something, I won't give it up easily
60. I say bad words sometimes:P
61. Even if his face looks like Justin Bieber, but he's rude, sorry but we're just friend dude.
62. extroverted
63. spontaneous
64. I am that girl who's not ashamed to LOL in the hallway
65. that girl who won't be ashamed to scream ur name out loud <3
66. That girl who will tell the world that she love you haha
67. I can put 9 lollipops in my mouth (watch on www.youtube.com/user/itsCello) 
68. I love people, friends
69. I love socializing, especially talking & listening
70. when I'm on my period, please don't make me mad
71. I love ice cream, candy, chocolate, etc
72. My fav candy is yuppy
73. My fav ice cream flavor is papermint
74. I believe that dream do come true
75. I believe in happy ending
76. I believe in true love
77. I believe in God
78. I frequently hate a few teachers
79. I'm independent :P
80. I love friday, saturday, and sunday
81. I can speak real fast, 4 words/sec! hahaha
82.  I can rap a little
83. Pillow is my crush, but sleeping is my distant relatives
84. I am not fussed bout food, I eat what's there
85. I am not expensive, I am not cheap, cuz I'm not for sale
86. I hate rude guy (more bout my type of guy www.youtube.com/user/itscelloTV)
87. I'm happy with subscribers on youtube & followers on twitter & viewers here haha
88. I do charity anyway :)
89. I don't give a fuck
90. I love avril since when I was 10
91. I hate when people is not nice, damn
92. Mock at me and I swear...
93. DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO IF IM NOT ASKING YOU TO.
94. I love a guy who wears black tshirt and army 3/4 trouser + black flip flop!!<3
95. I love my self real much haha
96. I somehow love Dora! but I like Jimmy Neutron, Spongebob, Fairy odd parents, and Barbie too!
97. My tshirt size is M
98. My favorite movie is sister act maybe
99. I don't care with what people say about me;D
100. I LOVE YOU

<3 wanna know more? ask me :
EMAIL ME "ASK CELLO" to ask me anything :)
cellomichello@hotmail.co.id
 -
or tweet me #ASKCELLO, @itsCello
-
or you can also ask me on the comment section on my youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/itsCelloTV
-

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING
GOD BLESS
and
I LOVE YOU ALL <3

PEACE!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can leave a comment but please, don't leave a hate comment, rude things, or any bad words